Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello hello!

I'm not the best when it comes to self-expression. I don't really think I understand who I am, so how could I possibly explain it to someone else? I will just go for the basics then for my introduction!

I am a recent high school graduate and will be attending college in the fall. I live in Florida and have lived here almost all my life. I love water of any kind, beaches, rivers, lakes, pools, you name it. I am never frowning when I am swimming. I have an addiction to adventure of all kinds, this is both a good thing and a bad thing. I LOVE youtube :). I am very close with my family. My constant struggle each day is to find a better way to live than the one I live now. I am not the friendliest person, but I am working on it..

I hope that is good enough for an intro! I'm sure that in time with more posts and through meeting more people, more of my true character will be revealed. If you have stumbled upon this blog and have found any interest in me, my stories, or my posts, feel free to comment me, follow me, talk with me. I love internet friends :).

Sincerely,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment